Taos, New Mexico

This merchant is not one you want to deal with!First, thet hit your credit card the day you place the order.

However, the order does not ship for another two weeks. Second, they do not notify you if and when the order ships. You must subnit a request and wait up to 10 working days for information. Third, then they ship the wrong merchandise.

Again, you must post a request on the web site and wait up to 10 working days for an answer. These guys are bad by design. Stay away! I wish I had never placed an order with this merchant.

Oh, by the way, you can't cancel the order either.Again, that takes another 10 working days!

Comments

Yes, this company is Horrible.Customer service is rechid.

They are all smiles on the phone. But they take your money right away weeks later when they shipped my order. There're were items missing. Two weeks later after emailing the alleged claims dept.

Still no complete order.

I found another company Lightcraft , Chatsworth Ca. Who actually helped me Complete my lighting system.

I thought I was saving money by shopping affordable quality I WAS WRONG.they made me spend even more